What it Means
to be Radiant
I'm Dr. Sheetal
There have been times in my life where it felt as if everything was falling down around me. I’ve dealt with toxic relationships and divorce, major career burnout, and chronic pain.
In the pursuit to mend what felt broken, I was stirred to dive deeper into various healing modalities. Through the work, I was led to a profound realization: The most important relationship in your life is the one with yourself.
I call my program Radiant Living Institute because radiant means to glow from inside out. It all starts from within.
How you talk to yourself matters. Your thoughts matter. Your mindset matters.
Your daily routines and habits shape all of that. They allow you to show up as your best, most vivacious self. The good news is that small changes can make a big impact.
There isn’t just one method for creating a lifestyle that properly supports your mental, emotional, and physical well-being. You need a customized toolbox filled with a range of modalities.
Your journey with me, should you choose to take it, will not be one-size-fits-all. As we work to tap into your inner strength, everything will be addressed with gentle care.
You will overcome this. You’ll come out on the other side stronger than ever. You’ll learn things about yourself that you could only learn by going through this. You’ll see your light.
The Formal Training I Use
500-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification
300-Hour Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultant Certification
Ayurveda Pulse Diagnosis Certification
Ayurveda Marma Certification
Tony Robbins Mastery University
An Overview of My Process
To get from Point A (where you are now) to Point B (where you’re going), you need a vehicle. I propose the vehicle be a CAR, where C.A.R. = Clarity, Acceptance, Rebuilding
Here are the 6 core steps in this method:
1. Taking Inventory of where you are now. You need to get clear on where you are now in order to move forward.
2. Empowering Daily Routines to ensure you’re tapping into your clarity, inner wisdom, and joy.
3. Mindful Movement to get unstuck and begin to release negative emotions and experiences. You’ll start the process of learning how to tune into your body’s signals through the mind-body connection.
4. Mindful Eating to process and transform your emotional experiences. You’ll deepen your awareness of the mind-body connection so you can start to hear your body’s signals and tune into your inner voice.
5. Setting Boundaries to put your priorities into action so that you’re creating your external world--in your career, relationships, and daily activities--in a way that reflects your priorities, values, and what’s most important to you.
6. Celebration to find fulfillment and happiness in the now no matter what you’re going through.