This isn’t your typical new year’s workshop.
No vision boards, resolutions, or fake positivity here.
Because here’s the thing…
- New Year Resolutions don’t work. In fact, it’s said that 80% of people fail their New Year resolutions by February
- Life rarely goes as planned. If you set rigid resolutions and goals, you’re going to get derailed when life doesn’t go as planned, which is pretty much 99.9% of the time
- If you prioritize WHAT you do over WHO you become, you’ll never find true happiness
So, what’s the alternative then?
Create Your Radiant Year
This is your step-by-step guide to shining brightly this year, no matter what life brings.
Through the ups and downs, twists and turns, this tried-and-true method will empower you with the mindset and tools to confidently move in the direction of your dreams.
Through this process, you’ll learn the biggest secret of all - that it’s not WHAT you do that matters as much as WHO you become. When life throws you lemons, do you give up or do you realign with your values to keep showing up as your best self? This workshop will teach you how to do the latter, to reaffirm your priorities and continually live in alignment with your true nature.
You know, one of the top 5 regrets of the dying is “I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.” This workshop will teach you how to do just that!
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Purpose and direction for your year
- Clarity on your top priorities
- Method to affirm your goals into reality
When you register below, you’ll get access to:
- 1-hour workshop replay to create your radiant year plan
- Workbook to put your plan into action right away
- Quarterly email check-in’s for accountability and support to make sure you’re on track with your goals throughout the year
"When I joined this workshop, I was feeling burned out as a front line health care provider. I was looking for a way to reframe the challenging experiences of different areas of my life while moving forward. And, although I still have frustrations in my daily life, I am now consciously experiencing these moments for what they are and trying to find one, even if it is a small, positive aspect of my daily challenges to gain a better future focus.
This workshop is perfect for busy people and working professionals who need a push into focusing and prioritizing themselves. Sheetal is kind and gentle in sharing her experience and wisdom. I appreciated her guidance through steps of finding a pathway for the new year. I really enjoyed the community aspects of the workshop and hearing other's views and experiences. If you’re anything like me, putting things off is a skill I have come to perfect over the years, and this workshop is one surefire way to challenge yourself to figure out a "gameplan" for the new year and to write it down."